Connecting people and businesses with their inherent advantage.
Brand Creation Process
Conscious businesses require conscious branding principles. The spirit of your brand drives your strategy and the creative direction of your brand identity design and messaging. This reinforces the emotional connection to your target audience and turns that energy into market power. Pear Design uncovers the spirit of your brand and establishes the distinct visual expression to be applied across all of your communication materials including brochures, websites, packaging, display, environmental graphics, and more.
The value of uncovering the spirit of your brand…
The spirit of your brand is your competitive advantage, a part of your company that no one can duplicate. Your product or service offers a functional value that may only be taken so far – it is limited. The collective energy of your organization or the spirit of your brand, is your emotional value. Connecting with your customers on an emotional level creates life-long consumers who are willing to pay more and buy more often. Emotional value is unlimited.
• Consciously managing and taking responsibility for all business activities, both internally and in the marketplace, is vital to building a great brand
• Fully embracing the unique spirit of your brand and clearly expressing it in a focused way, naturally attracts inspired customers for your business
• The spirit of your brand is attractive, connective, compelling, energizing, empowering, fulfilling, and drives the desired behavior for the success of your business
The Spirit of Your Brand Encompasses Six Core Elements
Through deep inquiry we uncover the six core elements of the spirit of your brand – establishing the emotional value of your organization that drives customers to buy your product.
1. Vision – Vision is the spark or inspiration of your business. Your Vision aligns with the essence of who you are. Even if your business purpose changes – your vision will remain the same. Your vision motivates, focuses and directs you and your team and shapes your customer’s desire to do business with you. Everyone involved with your organization ideally has a vision that aligns with yours. What sparked the idea of your business?
2. Mission – Your mission is your vision taken to the global level or your global vision. Your mission elevates your business intent and invigorates passion for you, your team, customers and all stakeholders. Your vision and your mission are always tied to your values. What impact does your business make on the world?
3. Values – Values include your ethics, principals and beliefs about your business and its relationship to the world. Core values support and protect the spirit of your brand, keep activities aligned, earn trust and respect from customers, and empower your team with emotional intelligence and a sense of belonging. What values are behind your vision? With what principles do you conduct business to achieve your purpose?
4. Connection – Your product or service is the point of connection with your customer. It is the physical manifestation of the spirit of your brand. Your product is how your customer gets acquainted with you. in addition to the tangible benefits of using your product, your ideal customer also experiences emotional benefits and a long-lasting relationship is formed. The number of products you can sell is limited but the value of your relationships is unlimited.
5. Purpose – Your purpose includes your primary objectives and measures of success. It is the outward manifestation of your vision. Your higher purpose is your responsibility to your customers. How is your vision revealed through business? What is your customer’s end realization?
6. Personality – The personality of your business includes the type of connection you make, the look and feel, attitude, tone and style of all you do. It is a good reflection of your values. The personality aligns your team with your business and it befriends your customers. A clear understanding of your business personality contributes to strong brand identity design. What is it like to be with you?
The process we use is customized for the specific needs of your business. The spirit of your brand may be revealed through one-on-one sessions with key leaders of your organization or through round table forums with your entire team.
Phone: (312) 498-1146
Learn about Spirit of Your Brand for Entrepreneurs.
To help people and their businesses connect with their inherent essence and realize their full potential.
To foster elevated consciousness and create a world where everyone thrives.
To connect businesses with the inherent spirit of their brand and provide the design language and communication materials to achieve their goals and inspire lasting relationships with their customers.
Consciousness – openness, authenticity, honesty, intuition, non judgement, self-improvement
Integrity – direct communication, mutual respect, accountability, responsibility
Beauty – style, perception, aesthetic sensibility, design sensitivity
Joy – playfulness, free expression, vitality, vibrancy
Connection – collaboration, teaching, learning, understanding